Hope your Independence Day weekend was a nice one. After some uncertainty Adventist Health, Castle (AHC) confirmed that RIMPAC is still a GO and is still looking for volunteers for the July 14th exercise (role players, family members).
I am a bit slow in forwarding this info to you but am confident that it is not too late for AHC to accept volunteers, especially during these times.
“The Biennial “Rim of the Pacific” (RIMPAC) military exercise will be held on July 14, 2022.
RIMPAC the world’s largest maritime exercise that occurs during most of the month of July. On one day, they will hold a Mass Casualty exercise involving many of the State’s hospitals.”
Raymond Savignano is the new AHC Emergency Manager/Facility Manager and will lead their RIMPAC exercise.
If anyone is interested in volunteering for the exercise please let Raymond know, his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are all the details:
To make this experience as realistic and effective as possible, additional volunteer casualty, and casualty family actors are greatly needed!
- Signing up does not obligate you. We need extra people to sign up because we understand schedules change!
- This will be a “Mass-Casualty” exercise. Please help us toward our Level III Trauma certification
- It will be one day only.
- Time: ~ 8/9 am to ~1 pm
- Family members can help/volunteer
- Location: Local moulage and hospital treatment.
- Due date to sign up is June 30th
- If interested please contact AHC at email@example.com .
While we are past the due date of 30 June, please contact Raymond at the above email address anyway to afford him the opportunity to accept or decline your interest in supporting the exercise.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate due to work responsibilities.